Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi Family!
My plans took another little turn this week. Last week I was confronted by the rink here in Provo because the current Skating Director/Marketing Manager is moving in May and they asked me to fill the position. I committed to it today and I turned down the job at the assisted living center. I am super excited! I will still graduate in April and then start this job in May and it will count as my internship. It is amazing that my dream job fell into my lap right when I graduate! I feel very blessed.
Life in Provo is still AMAZING! I love all of my classes! It is such a fun time of life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Annie! You do such an amazing job! We are super proud of you! Great things come when you work really hard... it didn't just fall in your lap :)

milenab said...

Congrats Annie! I don't have any doubt that you are going to be sucessful and very happy in your life! You deserve every blessing girl! Miss and love ya! :0)