Monday, January 14, 2008

Casey's first post-Surprise!



OK everyone, I'm really going to give this a try, even though I'm pretty Blogger illiterate! I'm not sure how often we will have anything too exciting to post, but we'll try to at least get some pictures up. It was so fun to have everyone here at Christmas. It's nice to see how all the kids are growing up and getting along so well. Our kids are all back in school and we keep busy with the usual-volunteering in their classrooms, teaching music at preschool, doctor appointments, chiropractor appointments, meetings, homework, etc. etc. Our biggest excitement lately has been that Scott and I went to IKEA for the first time on Saturday. It was quite an experience, but not one that I'm up for again for awhile. I'm having fun trying to get the house organized and ready for a baby to come and take up more space though. Well, hope to continue to hear from everyone and I'll try hard to contribute, even though our lives aren't near as exciting as some of yours!

No comments: