Sunday, January 13, 2008

Annie's First Post

Hi Everyone!!
This is perfect that I can keep you all posted! My first week has been wonderful! I almost forgot how much I love this place!! I got all situated and I will be done with my course work at the end of this semester and I will walk at graduation on April 24th and 25th! I am pretty positive that I am doing my internship at an assisted living center here in Provo as the activities director. My boss will be quitting in September and then ideally the job will be mine. My ward and roomates are amazing!! One got home from her mission to Brasil one week ago and the other got home 2 weeks ago from Madagascar. They are still adjusting but we are having fun! Good times!

1 comment:

David said...

A roommate from Madagascar and Brazil , what are the odds of that?! Sounds like you are having a standup time at BYU, just remember, no wedding bells till December!