Thursday, September 18, 2008

Football Season...Love it!





Well September is already flying by... The pictures are the girls first day of school...(make sure you notice the girls "Roxy high heals, wedge shoes" They love them and think they are sooo cool in them. I didn't even know they knew what Roxy was! My fourth Wedding cake, and Broncos Bday! His pictures were taken this morning for his birthday, and surprisingly he hammed it up for the pictures, I have a mini Clint on my hands. He is loving his presents...he got a tool stand set thing that makes all kinds of noises that is already driving us all crazy. More Legos....yea and Bronco stuff! The girls are loving school, I'm not loving the Homework, but am actually liking having 2 gone all day. I didn't think I would, I think last year at this time I was still crying that Kennedy was gone all day. The 2 girls are on the same soccer team this year finally so that has been fun. They love their Hip Hop class and tumbling. Demi is loving her Dance class and LOVES preschool, she also thinks she is soooo big! On Mondays and Fridays for 2 hours it is only me and Bronco, and it is his nap time, so know not to call during this time because I will be on my bed crosstitching, watching my soaps and eating a whole package of cookies! Tomorrow Clint and I are off to Gods country to see the Broncos, the Broncos are already having a better season then we thought so hopefully we see a good game!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it was actually a great day!

Talk to you all Later!

BO BRONCOS

Heidi

No comments: