Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My first post

I know, pathetic. We've sort of gone AWOL for a few months! I just wanted to let you know we're going to get back into the blog world! I've been looking at all your fun updates and I've also finally added some things to our blog.

Also, we're coming into town in a couple weeks and are excited to see everyone. We come in the 18th. I have to be at a shower on the 19th from 1:00-3:00. Then Jake's wedding is the next Saturday, the 26th. We know your kiddos are busy in school, but we hope to do some things together while we're there. Dan and I would even be happy to babysit if you want to start planning now! :) I just really want our kids to get to play together and it seems like time always goes so fast when we're there.

Okay, so this was a weak post, but at least I made an appearance... Heidi, you're up!

No comments: